It's been a while since my last blog. I haven't been inspired by anything in particular to the point where I wanted to put it in writing. Well, actually there are some things I'd love to discuss but there is no way on earth I would dare put it in black and white. For right now, I am going with the flow, rolling with the punches and taking it one day at a time. I don't think I've given up the fight per se, but I think it is just time to move on. My shelf-life has expired on many different levels and I cannot keep doing what I am doing in so many perspectives.
I will update this blog again when I am so inclined. Right now, I am not quite myself and it actually feels pretty good. Without anger, who am I really? I am about to find out.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment