I realize my blogging is not what I thought it would be. I thought, "Yeah, I am totally going to write every day cause I make the best observations ever!" Er...nope. On Friday as I was out and about, I was thinking, "I am totally going to blog about THAT". Never happened. In fact, I don't even remember what it was that I was "totally going to blog" about. I do remember driving back into Waianae and telling my co-worker that the new lifeguard stands look like they have air conditioning. Then I realized that they cannot have air conditioning because then they would be enclosed and they would not be able to hear anyone screaming for help.
I also was thinking about blogging today about how the slowest, dumbest people EVER are always in front of me. Like when I get to Starbucks in the morning, if I see someone who looks like they are going to take too long to order, I will try to walk faster and cut them off so I can be in line before them. Usually I am right about people taking too long to order...but then again my first impressions of people are normally 98% accurate. My average is going down as of late...not sure why.
Today while I was at Wal-mart, people just thought that they could stand in the middle of the already narrow aisles and people could magically get by. For example, I was in the bath soap aisle and this old guy was pushing a wagon with a baby in it and a wheelchair with an old lady in it. He of course was standing directly in front of the gold Dial soap that I had to buy for the males that I live with. My son kept asking me why we were standing still and I said in a very loud voice, "Because I can't get to the damn soap!" This was after what seemed to be 10 minutes, but it was most likely far less. Every department that I went to was filled with idiots!
Then we continue on our shopping trip to Don Quixote (is that how you spell it?) in *cringe* Waipahu. I was all about saving gas today. Anyway, besides having to park far away and deal with my tired 22 month-old and dramatic 6 year-old, it was another annoying adventure. As soon as we walked into the store, there was this disgusting rasta-looking male who looked so unkept I thought for sure I would vomit if he came close to us. So I successfully stayed away from him, but was still close enough to hear the echoing burps he was letting out. It was thoroughly disgusting.
I travel down a way more and then cannot go up the spice aisle because this woman is having a conversation in Samoan with another woman about what I presume to be the qualities of Diamond Head soda. I said, "excuse me" and she told me to just go. How the hell can I get by when you cart is blocking the entire aisle which is not already blocked by your ass! UGH!
Then when I proceed to the check out, it never fails that I pick the wrong lines. This time the cashier guy was quick, but the two lesbians (I presume they were lesbians by the mullet hair do's, black tank tops with sports bras and tattoos on the neck) in front of me were trying to spend ALL of their EBT benefits right then. They also opened and spilled a bag of Asian chips (not sure what kind, but could tell it was Asian by the packaging). They also did not notify anyone nor did they pay for the bag of chips. One would think that if they were trying to spend all of their EBT, a bag of chips is chump change! I notified the cashier.
Not sure where we will be headed tomorrow. I am thinking K-mart since they have pillows on sale. I was thinking of throwing all of ours away after this last bout of flu/cold/all around yuckiness. I tried washing them with Clorox and now all the pillows are lumpy.
And to think this was just going to be a blog about how I suck at blogging....
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment